Saturday, March 7, 2009

Update....

Well, my mom hasn't posted anything for a WHILE, so I decided to do this post for her. I'm getting a little tired of the chip dip post popping up whenever I go to her blog. So, this is an update.....

*Son went to college, UVU, if you're curious.
*Sister is going to Paris on Monday, the 9th of March.
*Other sister is not feeli'n too good and birthday is on March 9th.
*Daughter was sick last Monday and the days before that with a cough, cold, and fever.
*Husband's birthday was on Friday and went to dinner with friends.
*Daughter actually (kind-of) learned how to ice skate.
*Slept in for a while and then took hours for ONE nap.

I feel better now, thank you.

4 comments:

  1. Nice job Ellen! Go ahead a take over. You have your Aunt Kim genes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I meant "Go ahead AND take over. Not Go ahead A take over".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Ellie! I was sick of the Tostito dip, too. You are a clever little writer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Ellen !!! Mom has been busy :<) You can do it, I like what you said, and you gave really good details. I would like to hear about Elmo, the garden, etc. You complete me !!! Joy

    ReplyDelete