skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Rees Family
Sunday, April 12, 2009
SAD/Happy Easter!
Hi, It's me again....I'm sad to say that my mom said that I could take over her blog--
SAD
, don't you think? Anywho,
H
A
P
P
Y
E
A
S
T
E
R
!
!
!
I had a
GREAT
Easter.....Many good and yummy things! Well, just thought I should tell ya.....I mean, who else would?
1 comment:
Lori
April 14, 2009 at 10:28 AM
Thanks Ellen for all the postings. You left out a couple of things. You are such a great kid.
Love
Mom
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Bookshelf
Remember Me
The Necklace
Summer at Tiffany
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(12)
►
October
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
April
(3)
Baby Shower!
SAD/Happy Easter!
Sigh.......
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(2)
►
December
(2)
About Me
Lori
View my complete profile
Thanks Ellen for all the postings. You left out a couple of things. You are such a great kid.
ReplyDeleteLove
Mom