Tell your mom to call me!!!
I do!Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, Lori!I love all of Ellen's posts. So funny!I can't wait till she's in Beehives with me!
I am! I do usually I wold love to be added to yours you will have to add me to your blog if you would like.You can use this email. Pazukie1211@gmail.comLove you!
I do!I would love to hear more about the Rees family!!
I think it's kind of eery to look at--as if she no longer exists--tell your Mom to write something, anything!!!
I am still checking in so keep up the cause Elle!
Tell your mom to call me!!!
ReplyDeleteI do!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your sweet comment on my blog, Lori!
I love all of Ellen's posts. So funny!
I can't wait till she's in Beehives with me!
I am! I do usually I wold love to be added to yours you will have to add me to your blog if you would like.
ReplyDeleteYou can use this email. Pazukie1211@gmail.com
Love you!
I do!I would love to hear more about the Rees family!!
ReplyDeleteI think it's kind of eery to look at--as if she no longer exists--tell your Mom to write something, anything!!!
ReplyDeleteI am still checking in so keep up the cause Elle!
ReplyDelete