
My sisters, Ellen and I have a tradition of going to Disneyland the 2nd week of December. It is the best time to go. The lines are about 5 to 10 minutes long. The weather is great. We first fly into Orange County airport, get our car and head to a place called Roger's Garden. If you haven't been there it's a must-see. We stay at Disneyland for 2 days and that is plenty of time. We always seem to run into people we know. Which is so much fun! It is such a fun way to start the holiday season.
I want to go with you next year!!
ReplyDeleteSuzanne
I am so glad that you finally got with the program. Looks like you guys had a great time! I just got your Christmas card today. Beautiful! Luv yer gutz
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a fun trip!! Tell Steve you guys are due for a Greer trip!! My email is akchoate@frontiernet.net!
ReplyDeleteSounds fun!! I wish i could go!! I love disneyland. Cnat wait till our mega sleepover ellen!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Peyton
Hey I was just there infront of the same tree! I love that place! Looks like you guys had fun! I just love it! Sorry I havent come over I missed 4 days of work last week and have been very sick. Im feeling a little better now that im medicated but ill come see you soon! Cant wait!
ReplyDeleteyou are in big trouble for the cookies and milk comment...
ReplyDeleteglad you had fun at disneyland!
So glad you found me! Yes, I started a blog but I'm not very good at keeping up with it. How's Ellen? She is looking so grown up! Where does the time go? Loved hearing from you, keep in touch!
ReplyDeleteOk Lori I hope your happy! Check out my blog!
ReplyDelete