Saturday, January 10, 2009

CHRISTMAS DAY 2008

Rock Band was a hit! I think we well go professional.


Before we go professional we must see Billy Joel and Elton John to get some tips.



Star Trek continues on Season 3.



Santa found Connor!


Elmo LOVES his stocking!!!!!



Father reading instructions. Son three steps ahead of him.



Ellen got her number one gift. Watch-out neighbors.


Finally a practical gift.

Oh Yum! My sister always makes our mothers famous beef enchilads. We sure miss her
making them.


What a great day to end by playing a good game of scrabble.


5 comments:

  1. Lori, looks like yall had such a fun time..and ELTON JOHN rocks! I love him like I love Niel Diamond..(minus the crutches) :o) Ellen, is so dang cute..even first thing in the mornin'...I just LOVE her hair.. Love ya, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a great day! Ellen. . .and a scooter? You guys are brave. . .no offense Ellen! I always still imagine you and Peyton as 4yrs old. I can't believe that you will be 12 this summer. It is going way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Christmas! I missed seeing you and catching up! Thanks for the invite to your blog. Hopefully we can keep in touch like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD GAME??? That was the MOST LEAST UNDERSTANDABLE, game ever!!!! It only SEEMED that way because I was LOOSING! By a LOT:(!!!But, it was WAY TOO of an (un) understandable game!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Ha! ha! I toataly love Rock band! You look like you are having so much fun!!! That makes me so happy! I honestly think that its the best game out there! Soon they are comming out with a country addition! I can toataly see steve chilling down with a bowl of popcorn and startreck! Yes Connor is adorable and I love him to death.. remembr lori we were going to have like 11 kids and have a house in Hawaii just ask him about it he had it all planned out thans to steve prauding him and me with suggestions! Oh did steve sing you that song he texted me the other day about connor and I lol, I was laughing so hard! Ellen!! Your on fire!! Girl look at you!! Goodness your such a little chick on that thing, Looks like so much fun to me! Ellen your garden looks great! Much better then my garden..its definitly dead! lol. Oh I miss you guys sorry ive been so busey but im making more time for friends.. I called you on tuesday.. still havent got a call back...LORI!!! jk I forgot you have your meetings then. Ok this is turning into more of an email then a post! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete