Thursday, January 15, 2009

December 31st 2008

Happy Birthday Kimberly!!! She is enjoying her birthday this year in Kauai. It must be a special birthday!!! When you turn 40 years old in our family you MUST be out of the country on your birthday. Then on your next major birthday you MUST be gone somewhere else. We have all followed the rule. Don't ask me how old she is because I want to be alive tomorrow!!! Happy Birthday to a GREAT sister!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great Picture!!! Just the right size! Happy Birthday Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But, we don't have to tell Kim that you told us her age, right.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS KIMBERLY!! I think that its the best rule int he whole wide world that you have to be out of the country on your special birthdays! You desirve it you and your sisters work so hard! I miss running into you at the steak centers! Have a good one and we will see you soon!

    ReplyDelete